Mind & Its Potential is a vibrant and stimulating conference experience which will attract 1,000+ delegates! We are committed to bringing together the world's preeminent scientists, researchers, philosophers and creative thinkers in order to offer you an experience second to none.
Mind and its Potential Conference, 2011 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre.
YOUR POTENTIAL TO LEARN
We feel, therefore we learn: the neuroscience of social emotion
• What is emotion, and why do we have it?
• Teaching and learning with the brain in mind
• How do our feelings impact on learning?
• The importance of healthy emotional processing in making use of knowledge
• What are the implications for child and adult development and for schools?
Dr Mary Helen Immordino-Yang, Assistant Professor of Education, Rossier School of Education; Assistant Professor of Psychology, Brain and Creativity Institute, University of Southern California, USA.
Visit our Website : http://www.mindanditspotential.com.au/