"A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world's most insightful critics".
- Mark Achbar; Film director; 'Manufacturing Consent', 'The Corporation'
"Psywar exposes the propaganda system, providing crucial background and insight into the control of information and thought."
- Kim Petersen, Dissident Voice
"An Important work"
- Russ Baker, Journalist, Author "Family of Secrets"
- Tom Feeley, Information Clearing House
"Encyclopedic and riveting"
- Stephen Marshall, Guerrilla News Network
- William Blum, journalist, Author 'Killing Hope'
"A Lucid and insightful study of the manipulation of public consciousness...Take heed."
- Michael Yates, Associate Editor, Monthly Review
"If it is your desire to understand how we are manipulated into believing the things we do -- watch this film. Every American should see it...for the sake of our future."
- Timothy Gatto, fmr Chairman, Liberal Party of America
Beder, Sharon -- Consumerism: an Historical Perspective
Chomsky, Noam -- What Makes Mainstream Media Mainstream
Darwinia -- WWI Propaganda
Ewen, Stuart -- Captains of Consciousness: Advertising and the Social Roots of the Consumer Culture
Lazere, Donald -- American media and mass culture
Lutins, Allen -- An Eclectic list of Events in US Labor History
Millies, Stephen -- The Ludlow Massacre and the Birth of Company Unions
Parenti, Michael -- Super-Patriotism
Simpson, Christopher -- The Science of Coercion
Smith, Sharon -- Subterranean Fire: A History of Working-Class Radicalism in the United States
Snow, Nancy -- Propagnda, Inc., Selling America's Culture to the World
Stauber, John and Rampton, Sheldon -- Weapons of Mass Deception: The Uses of Propaganda in Bush's War on Iraq ; Toxic Sludge is Good For You
Tye, Larry -- The Father of Spin: Edward L. Bernays & The Birth of PR